Friday, July 31, 2009

click the link do u think this is a good cage 4 a rat?

its a ferret cage is it good enogh 4 2 rats?

C:%26#92;Documents and Settings%26#92;Administrator%26#92;Local Settings%26#92;Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Y341W3S1\lg_.


can anyone finde me the measurments..the cage is called.
Super Pet庐 Deluxe Ferret Home - 4 Levels
Answers:
Although I cant see the picture, I would say this was an excellent cage for rats, especially for 2.
Every cage has some faults, but this is a good make of cage and reliable. I would beware of the bar spacing though. I recently bought a Super Pet ferret cage(the XL deluxe my first home one) and the bar spacing was too wide for my rats. Some of them could get out completely but some could only get their head out, which got me really worried that they would hang themselves(it has been know to happen). I solved the problem by getting some wire mesh from a DIY store(B%26Q), cut it to fit each side with wire cutters and attached it using small cable ties. I also used a few files to make sure there werent any sharp edges.
Hey!
I couldn't find the measurement but I found this website and this is a review of it
""I didn't buy this cage for a ferret or a chinchilla I bought it for my two male rats and they love it! A lot of space for them to frolic.
The only down side is when I got mine the connector for one of the ramps were broken. The grooves along the edges of the selves aren't easy to clean."

From the pet smart website, big pet shop in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment