Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can you house chinchillas with guinea pigs?

I have one of each, and I was wondering, (they are both babies) if I should keep them seperate or should I put them together?
Answers:
I would say no - having chinchillas before and knowing how teritorial they can be I would think they would end up hurting the guinea pig. I've had a hard time just introduing a new chinchilla to the house.
keep them seperate. they eat different foods and do different things and stuff

they might like fight eachother or something if you put them together
ya
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. chinchillas can be VERY agressive and are bigger.
Hmm. Depends. Seeing as how Chinchilla's are usually solitary creatures, and territorial, it might not be such a good idea. But then again. If their babies, the babies might not be so aggressive. So, you can put them together. If it works out, keep them together, and they might be good friends. Though, Chinchilla's need different needs than the Guinea Pig does. So, if you want, put them together, but, it might be wiser to keep them seperate. Its up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment