Friday, July 31, 2009

companies manufacturing pet feeding owls?


Answers:
what is a pet feeding owl? I don't think you can manufacture an owl.it is an animal.
your question confuses me..
How can you manufacturer an owl perhaps you meant breeding owls. Some keepers of owls do feed their owls with live rodents such as mice, as do those who keep birds of pre, they're train them to hunt for their own food as well.
whats the question
To follow the common theme..what exactly is a pet feeding owl?
How would a company go about manufacturing one I wonder? There was one on 'Blade Runner' but I didn't see anyone feeding it any pets, nor indeed did anyone feed it to their pet. I think that's much clearer now.
Errrrrrrrrrrrr
how horrid
Not sure what you are actually asking?
Do you mean pet feeding bowl?
I went on Google and typed in "pet bowl manufacturer" and got this lot;

try different combinations of words in your searches for better results, such as dog food bowl manufacturer etc.
try e bay .////////////////

No comments:

Post a Comment