Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats or Dogs?

Which do you like better?
Answers:
Hi Huked, I have always loved dogs since i can remember. Dogs are very good protecters,and listen to what you are saying,and they will do almost anything for you.It doesn't matter what ever you do to your dog,he will always forgive you,and love you forever.They are the best animal GOD has made.Cats are a different story.They have a mind of their own,and can at times get pretty nasty with you.They come ,and go as they please.Sometimes they are not there for you.I love dogs all the way.I have 3 beautiful dogs myself.

Clowmy
It depends on how you are cooking them.
I like cats better, but that's just me. I prefer the calm but playful cat over the slobbering dog. Don't get me wrong, I like dogs too, I just like cats a lot more. Cats will love you, but you've got to earn it from them. Dogs love whoever gives them a treat. Of course, it also depends on their individual personalities.
Dogs. There's something about there over eagerness that makes me melt!
What is with all these which do you like better questions? That's a "You can't have your cake and eat it too" mentality. I like both!
I love dogs. Other peoples dogs! Any animal that leaves behind a "movement" in the yard that resembles something you might see on a farm, belongs on one. I prefer the easy maintainance of the feline. Cats just do thier own thing and need very little from us. Dogs are very "needy".

No comments:

Post a Comment