Thursday, July 30, 2009

cats or dogs?

do you think a certain type of person prefers dogs, and a different type cats?
Answers:
Definitely. I'm the dog type. While I understand THAT people love cats, I don't get WHY they would want one.

Dogs on the other hand are an important part of my life.

I have five dogs and five cats in my house right now.
Well, yeah.it's that individual's preference. It also sort of depends on where they live, what they're daily activities include, and what sort of work that they are willing to do with that animal. I suppose it really comes down to consideration of money and maintence, really. I have cats and dogs, if that helps any!
dogs
can there be another type that prefer goldfish?
Yes. I like Newfies for their laidback,lethargic,mushy personality,
but prefer Siamese cats which are hyper,loud,and annoying!!
I have dogs and cats but prefer cats. They are low maintenance and not all emotionally clingy. :)
some ppl like a more expinsiver brand. like one that costs $ and some dont
both cats and dogs.
doggs!
Yes, all people are different, and like different things.
well..i think it depends on the person. if they like waking up in the morning with a dog licking your face (i wouldn't) or if you like having a kitten rubbing against your leg and purring. it also depends on where they live, what they do..if you have a dog and you live in an apartment, and the dog barks alot .and neighbours complain.then it probably wouldn't be a good idea, cause you could get kicked out -.- that was my opinion. don't get mad at me if it isn't right.it's just what i think. ^_^

--Shadow
Yes. I believe that is true. Elder people ALSO..(primarily women) prefer cats.. that is for sure whereas other people.. it is personality over personality.. then there is me.. who likes both
For people who truly love all animals, like me, the "preference" is usually based on lifestyle considerations. When I was younger and always on the go, hardly ever at home, etc. I only had cats because I would have felt guilty to have a dog. (Cats don't crave constant human contact like dogs do.) Now that I'm older and a little more settled, spend most of my evenings at home, etc. I have a dog as well as cats.
sneaky, evil, annoying people who take up space like dogs. adventerous, cool, and someone who is actually going to do something with there life usually likes dogs. Thats why so many senile old people have cats. You dont see cats in huge mansions, mainly cuz all they like to do is hide. i have an 11 year old boxer
yes they do i prefer dogs over cat and one of my two sister prefers cats and the last one works for a vet and has almost any animal you can have at home
i'm a dog person i have three dogs aand my hubby on the other hand loves cats he has one cat. together wehave a happy family. i always thought that its all about personality.
I have both. But yes I would say different types of people would prefer one over the other. Dogs require more time and attention. Cats are more aloof and will not demand so much attention. I chose not to have a dog for quite awhile when I had a lifestyle that I could not devote the time to one. Not only do different personalities come in to play but so do different lifestyles.
yes becuz it all depends on your type of lyfe style if you are a calm person then u would most likely want a cat but if your a person that is ready for fun then you should get dog

No comments:

Post a Comment