Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can you think of a horse name for my foals? I have 2 foals on the way!?

One mare is nemed Cheyenne, she is a black Arabian/Hackney. Her registered name is Think Of Me, out of Finesse and by Norefolk Parader of MH. The other mare is Cola, a buckskin Quarter horse/Arabian. I do not know her parents names. The stallion was a Paint, dont know his name, but the foals could be black, buckskin, or spotted like a Paint.
Thank you!
Answers:
Parade of thought
Just another Thought,
Parade Dreams,
Fond Memory.
If your looking for registered names.

Little Miss Cola.
Sassy Cola
Painted Cola
Cola Black
joan and mellisa
Nova
Stormbolt and Thunderush
Hawkwind
Glowing star
shadow
sparkle
LADY %26 GUY
Bitey %26 Stampy
Spirit and Kid
Billy and speeddemon.
Finch and Sassy!Oh I like Bo also.
thunder lighting princess anything u like
rootbeer float and cherry limeaid
Why did you bred for that!!
Sierra and Cherry
Sprite and Buckaroo
root beer, vanilla coke, wind dancer, Cleopatra
Bookbinder
Tailwind
Draven for a colt %26 Tanger for a filly.
Fire fly, zipper, cole, ginger, streaker, jasmine.
Well, I would assume that you would get these newborns registered, yes? Obviously you wouldn't know the sex just yet.so.You could call one the one out of the Arabian/Hackney Cheyenne's Living Memoire and the one out of Cola could be Coca-Cola's Caffeine/Zip.
Studebaker, JoySpring, Glitter, Shining Star, Moonbeam, Bolt o'lighting, BlueSky, RedSky, SunBeam, MorningStar, MidnightStar, NorthStar, Mayor, BlackIce, Secret, 5Star, Colt45, Coffee, Tea, Ice, GrassBlade, Freedom.
Castle On a Cloud and Phantom

I am an opera geek!!:)
Since it is customary to use part of the parents name, I am not sure if it matters, mare or sire, but I would include their names. I once bred my mare with the grandson of Easy Jet( top racing Quarter horse way back when), his name was Easy To Tell which I thought was a beautiful name and he was a very handsome fella. My mare was named Kicken Chicken, Chicken was her blood line and kicken is the first thing she did when she stood up. :)
So I am thinking, Cheyenne's Sun or Thinking of You, for the for the first.
The mix of Quarter horse, Arabian, and Paint is interesting. You've got speed and wild west meets grace and elegance.
So, Cola's Perfection, Cola's Pride, Cola Painted, or maybe Cola's Colors.
This is the most fun I have had answering a question, hope it helped, and thanks, I miss having a horse.
Actually you should wait till they are born and give them names that fit their personality and color patters you never know.
What I did was wait until my foal was born. I got the foals characteristics of his looks and how he behaved as he was developing.

Sometimes, foals are born at unique times that are ironic too.

I named my foal : Nick's Pacemaker Wiatt (call him Wiatt for short).

My foal was born the same day my mom had her pacemaker put in for her heart.

HIs Sire's name is NIck.

Wiatt is after the outlaw, spelt differently. Which he holds that title very well as an outlaw lol!

When I was doing Mare watch (For the owners of their breeding company to sleep at night, I would watch from 9pm to 6am the mares since it is 24/7 mare watch of those who pay them to gurentee a life healthy foal being born under supervision. They also do breeding standing etc).

One particular mare (the owner of the companie's mare) was a beautiful Palomino Paint with a foal going to be worth $10,000 automatically once born. So, talking a very expensive and fully pointed show horse.

When she gave birth, she has complications and she had ruptures. Needless to say, the mare was put down the same day.

They named the colt: Nemo (after Finding Nemo Cartoon) who lost his mother.

When in fact she had another name picked out, but decided, that day best suited him to be named Nemo. The day before, this man's mare had a foal who had to be put down due to the foal having something severly wrong with him. So, ironicly, a colt with out a mother and a mother with out a colt. Paired them two up.

So, take the horse's characteristics, personality and the day of being born into consideration of having a name.
Pardon Me and Paint Me Black
Use horsenamegame.com

No comments:

Post a Comment