Thursday, July 30, 2009

cat or dog?

what do you like more?
Answers:
Dog.
cat coz they r shooo shweeettt nd sssexxxy ..
I have to say cat. I have a cat . and he's quite a character. At least once a day, he makes me laugh . he follows me around, attacks my feet, stars at the TV like he's watching the show . attacks my screensaver (animated picture of butterfly being swatted by a cat) .. he's a lot of fun. What can I say, I luv him.
i think a cat. They are amazing. i can't wait til i get my own place and get a kitten!
Doggies!
Infact i like all animals!
Both I have a dog but I really want a cat as well. My vote: DOGS RULE!!
dog
i have both 2 cat and a dog they get on great to gether but i get more satisfaction from my dog because cat are independant animals wereas dogs rely on you more and therfor love you more.
both
Cats-they are very smart,clean and independent animals they love to cuddle up to you and don't need much care! They are the best pets!
dog!
A Cat Is Cute And Cuddly But A Dog Is A Good Companion.
my cats run away on me but I prefer dogs
I have had dogs all my life and they have been the most faithful companion you can get they always greet me when i come home with a cat you dont see much of them i have 3 adorable chihuahuas and i love them to bits anyway i dont think my dogs would approve if i brought home a cat
Both but if i would have to pick just one i would say cats you dont have to take them out side
always cat never smelly dogs.
I personally like dog's better cuz.

1. Cats spend half of their life outside, away from home.
2. Dogs are easier to understand (they wine, wag tail etc)
3. Dogs are great exercise excuses!
4. Cats claw you and scratch you.
5. Dogs do tricks when taught.
6. Dog's don't lose as much fur compared to cats.
7. Cats's are more independent.
8. Dog's are mans best friend.
9. Dog's will love you forever If you care for them!
10. Cat's bring in dead rodents and cute birds.
11. Dog's can protect you from yobs, cat's won't care at all.
12. When you're bored, a dog is one of the best cures.
13. If you cuddle your cat, it'll probably scratch you or moan.

I have a cat who I love but my dog gives back more love! I luv my lil pooch! xxxx
According to my culture and some ppl frm older generation, they said dogs would bring would luck and they are very loyal, too. My mom said cats would run away if they find other places that are more comfortable. and cat, I think we cannot shower them, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment