Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can you tell me a weird animal story?

I want to know all about your weird animal stories. I really don't care if you make something up and make it really crazy. I want you to do that. Brighten up my day!
Answers:
This story is true.
A farm family in west Texas decided to move to central New Mexico, more than 500 miles away. They gave their pets away and sold the livestock. Big Kitty, a black cat, was given to a family who lived in a nearby town. Four months later, Big Kitty, matted and skinny, came to the door of their new place in New Mexico. She had never been there before.
can you belive I lost my yellow-footed tortoise!! so thats why i got a russian tortoise!
real story :)
I saw on the news one nite about a cow who lost her sight and a duck would lead her to and from the watering trough to drink by quacking --- It was very impressive to see animals act more compassionate than many humans----
my niece lives an a farm they have a miniture donky who is the boss of the cows ,horses,cats and dogs the dog are yappy and dont let anyone pet them if u get to close to these little dogs the turn around and kick u and the hunting dog who lives outside pulls the tails off of skunks first to catch them
{Fiction!}
I once had a dog named Sharpie. He got that name because of his annoying habit of chewing up all the sharpies when he was a pup. Sharpie was a cross between a dingo and a wolf, (a very temperamental and difficult to handle, not to mention hard to get a license for, breed). Sharpie was my best friend and I hardly went anywhere he wasn't allowed. Everyone knew of my affinity to the dog, but they also knew of his innate ability to cause trouble wherever he went. I was forever paying for something Sharpie ate, broke or stole. I didn't really mind though because Sharpie was my baby. To this day, I still believe that Sharpie was my soulmate. He died of a type of cancer known as, malignant histiocytosis. There was no cure for his cancer, but him dying didn't stop me from finding another little Sharpie! Now I have Bennett. He's nothing like my Sharpie, but he is clumsy. He's an english wolfhound so he's really big. Thanks to his clumsiness, I am paying for things that Bennett breaks on accident. Bennett is no Sharpie, but they have both left 'marks' on my heart! ; )> Sorry, I guess I got carried away, that happens when you are a writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment