Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats or Dogs?


Answers:
Well, some people are 'cat people', others 'dog people'. and some people like both. But in many countries, e.g. the UK, cats are now the most popular family pet.
Cats!!
Please.. do not make me choose.. I LOVE both
Both

Dogs-Playful, loyal, mans best friend

Cats-intelligent, quiet, tricky
Both
definitely dogs, they shed a lot less. cats shed so much that it is disgusting and some dogs don't shed at all, mostly smaller dogs. Dogs are also typically nicer and more playful and like people more. Dogs are so much better!
I L O V E both of 'em!
Dog every time!
DOGS are fab , cats smell and are sick all over hehe
Depends on what you're looking for in a companion animal! So, my answer is Dogs. And, my answer is Cats. But for some people, the answer would have to be None!!
Dogs, but only because I am so violently allergic to cats. If not, I would think both are the best.
Well they both eat, sleep %26 poop. One needs a leader the other leads them on. In the animal world I'd go with cat. In human world I go with...
I like both. I have 3 dogs and 1 cat. I just recently adopted the abanded kitten.
can't choose i love both.
dogs
Cats
dog cause cats you have to clean their litter box but dogs you just let it out side and them back in.
Cats are way cleaner and dont have to be trained to be plus they are playful, but dogs well Im not sure I have a dog and a cat but I had to train the dog
I like both but am allergic to both.
DOGS ALL THE WAY! they are nicer, cuter, lovabler and BETTER! in my opinion. but cats are still pretty darn awesome
they are both great in their own ways.
dogs
Well if it's going to stay in the house!! i would have to say cat cause dogs you'll have to take it out side to do it's business on the other hand when you're away the cat can take care of itself with a clean little box and some Dry food until you gets home!
cats i like dogs but they are too much like kids
I love them both, but cats are probably my fave. (I have 2 cats and 1 dog.) Shhh. . .don't tell my dog Nipper!
dogs all the way.i looked after someones cat
and it peed all over my house that was 1 month ago and no matter how much i clean i can still
smell it.
dogs
dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment