Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats, Dogs ,or other, which , and why?


Answers:
I have a pet rat named Zombie. I don't have to buy any food for her since she gets a lot of snacks and leftovers- she can eat anything.. She is quiet (never barks) I can bring her out when I have company that won't leave - she'll freak them out (I've heard a thousand times- "Eeew!! You have a pet RAT!?" then they flee and I am left alone with Zombie at last.) She runs around the house most of the day stashing food in different places so if I forget to feed her for a few days I know she's okay. She doesn't lay big, nasty piles of poop. She likes to play so she is entertaining. Lastly, she doesn't throw a big fit when it's time for her to go into her cage since she doen't make any noise.
cats because their playful and sweet and laid back
I like everything but dogs
2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 ferret, 1 hamster.
I totally love the blind devotion the dogs have. They would follow me to the edge of the earth. The cat gets along with my wife and tolerates the rest of the family. The ferret is there just to drive the cat nuts! My daughters hamster is crazy cute.
I like 'em all for different reasons. Cats tend to not be very affectionate, but they are sure fun to watch! Also they can take care of themselves if you go on a short vacation. Dogs obviously are more loving, but take much more time. Small animals are fun to, they can be affectionate if you work with them, but cage cleaning does take alot of time, but again if you go away on a short vacation they can take care of themselves. Fish are good for the same reason to. That's why I have 'em all, I couldn't choose! Why do you ask? Thinking of getting a pet?
Depends on the person and what they can give of themselves and what environment they can provide. I love all animals and can't say one is better than the other. At present I have three cats who I share my life with and we are looking for the right dog to enter our world.
Dogs-when well trained they can do so much,they are so smart,they learn fast,risk their life for you when you're in danger,man's best friend.
I have both, there very different and fun in there own way.
rats! they are soooooooooo under appreciated! but soooooooooo cuddly and smart!
Cat if you are the type of person who likes a pet who is independent.
Dog if you are the type of person who likes a pet who is dependent.

I love dogs #1 because I love their willingness to learn, play, loyalty, neediness, wet sloppy kisses, and unconditional love and acceptance of me.

I love cats #2 because they look good just hanging around, eat my food, like to be petted at their own convenience, are soft and cuddly.

But, Dogs rule!
Cats! Because they are easy to train, don't smell, are clean, and they don't eat the poop from dirty diapers!
Also, flying squirrels are good, for same reasons as cats, they stay adorable even as adults, and they tend to be a one owner pet.
Depends on how much time and effort you want to put into your pet. Dogs are great and very loyal, but they require alot of attention and care. They need to be played with, exercised, given food and water and given at least some vet care. Cats also require attention, but are more independent and can be kept with considerably less effort. They still require regular food and water and vet care but do not need to be exercised or given as much attention as dogs and they can live in smaller homes. If those seem like too much work, you may want to consider an animal that can live in cage as they are generally easier to care for. Larger sized caged animals include ferrets, bunnies, guinea pigs, etc. Ferrets are actually very intelligent animals that require alot of play time and can be trouble makers (chewing, stealing/hiding things). Bunnies and guinea pigs look cute, but it is very important to pay attention to the temperment of these animals when picking one. Smaller animals tend to be fearful and skiddish. The cages keep these animals and therefore their messes contained but they do still require care and cleaning. I hope this helps. On a personal note, I love and would totally choose a dog, but I know from experience, they are alot of work!
1 dog, 2 cats, 7 hermit crabs and a tank full of fish. The dog, cuz I needed a walking buddy
the cats 1 was a gift and the other rescued from the shelter I worked at.
the hermit crabs, after watching sharktale 100's of times with my kids thought they'd be fun!
the fish my 3 yr old is obbsessed with the fishes.

I love animals and there for have animals! I can never live in a pet free home!
Ferrets!!
I have 2 any they are so funny to play with and watch play.
They are very energetic and lovable.
My 2 and a half year old daughter really loves them because they are just small enough but not too delicate for her to play with..
Plus they are not mean.
The only downfall is they are thiefs and they like to steal jewelry and other shiney things and hide them. but they do usually always hide the stuff they steal in the same spot.
cats, because the are so loveable and very fun to play with.they are like a member of the family. to me

No comments:

Post a Comment