Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats or Dogs?


Answers:
I have a lovely maltese dog. She's as cute as a button. When we found a stray kitten we took it home and our maltese came down with milk and nursed it.
The cat is now bigger than she is and they are the best of friends. They keep each other company when we're out and make us laugh like crazy when they play together: it's better than watching cartoons. If you can, get both!
I'm a dog person but cats are easier to care for and I have both
?

DOG
cats of course.. cuteoverload.com
lR (U lF lF lF lF lF lF ;O)
Dog is the man's friend

Cats also include lions and tigers!
DOGS!
cats
cats
be the first to own the new trans- dna mixture of both! the Cog!, or the Dat. see your local mad scientist for details. (manufacturers srp may be higher in some areas)
dogs, gotta luv em
DOGS
personally, dogs scare the s**t outta me..
Doggies
Both. I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 1 rat, and a fish. But if it is a spider I will either step on it or scream bloody murder.
Cats! Big ones! LOVE cheetahs!

But seriously, I prefer dogs to house cats.
At home I have Honey the cat (domestic short hair) %26 Toby the dog (georgeous Schnautzer). I'm crazy about them. I love them dearly. I'm confused. You are not making it easy.

Have you seen the kids show "Catdog"?
Dogs
Cats
its depended on u yaar . i have sujjest u u will both cat n dogs . animal is depended on our sevice so pls
Both - for different reasons. They are very different pets with very different needs, but both are great.
i would say both of them as i am not superstitious,amd i love animals and both of them are very sentimental, and loving as well
Cats! Got a psychotic, homicidal Norwegian Forest Cat.
Why or-why not both?
Cats. But I have both.
not dogs nor cats

but puppies and kittens.. they r cute
cats
Dogs become very attached to a person or a family. But in the case of cats, they become attached to the place more than to the person.
But to me doggies are my world. you can count on them at any time.
Yet my brother preffers cats. It depends on each person. Try raising both then perhaps you will know.
Its upto you to decide.
a dog is man's best frnd.cats r not so good as they may harm us with their sharp nails.they also run away from he house during the night.they mess up the placeu will never thin k of taking a cat for walk will u?it sounds silly isin' it?
catsss

No comments:

Post a Comment