Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can You Help me Please? =)?

ok, so my family just got two new dotson's puppies, both boys and they are brothers, we were trying to think of names for them that go together.my mom's favorite so far is Marco and Polo..hehe

Any ideas?!?!?!?!?! Thanks in advance!
Answers:
Chip %26 Dale
David %26 Goliath
Felix %26 Oscar
Fred %26 Barney
Hank %26 Aaron (or another sport figure i.e. Michael %26 Jordan)
Rock %26 Roll
Rough %26 Tumble
Rowan %26 Martin
Salt %26 Pepper
Simon %26 Garfunkel
Soda %26 Pop
Squirt %26 Sprite
Starsky %26 Hutch
Tater %26 Tot
Zig %26 Zag

Hope these help!
keep marco and polo those are soo cute!! lol
I like Marco and Polo. KEEP IT!
make that two votes for Marco and Polo!
Well, do you have a favorite movie or characters? I love Lion King, so of course I have Pride Rock, Sazu (just passed away - cocketeil) :(, we also had at one time Pumba and Timone (guinea pigs), of course we have Simba too.

Good luck.
Since DACHSHUNDS are German, how about Hans and Franz (like the Saturday Night Live skit).
Marco %26 Polo are very cute though.
Abbott and Costello, Mutt and Jeff
those are cute names..keep them
awesome!! make that 7
Walker for one, Texas Ranger for the other
BEN AND JERRY!
name the dogs whatever comes 2 your mind,or if they look like something familiar name them that.
Hobie and Kodie.Brownie and Fudge..Winston and Arthur .. Coaco and Brownie.Hot Dog and Weinershnitzel..Ben and Jerry.I don't know..Hope I helped!!
Teddy and bear!
Can I have 10!
Bert and Ernie
spotty and dotty
Keep "Marco" and "Polo" if you want those names..personally,i'd use Daniel and Cody..but that's just me
Sibo, which means sweet and Obis, wwhich is the same name backwards!
Huge List

1.Haagen and Daz
2.Ben and Jerry
3.Marco and Polo
4.Pinky and Brain
5.Dooney and Burke
6.Yacko and Wacko
7.Fitzgerald and Bernard
Those are basic ones.There are others..alot others.
Well I'm not really sure what color your dogs are, but if they're brown you could call them chocolate and mousse. Ya I'm not really good with dog breeds so sorry if this doesn't help at all.Marco and Polo is really hard to beat though!
How about PEA and BRAIN HE HE HE HE thats funny!!
Peanutbutter and jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment