Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can you tell your dog (or cat) anything?


Answers:
They are a lot more perceptive than we humans give them credit for.

I tell mine I love them frequently.They,in turn reciprocate.

I find animals wiser than many humans Iv'e run into.
my cat goes to school of pete animals secondary school i am studing to it each day i hope it sucess and be a doctor to help other cats
yes, only the dog will care
You can tell them, but they will not be able to comment. It's just nice to have someone to talk to.
What am I sopposed to tell them?
Quit friggin meowing all the time(cat)
Quit eating turds!(dog)
Yes.
I have very long winded conversations with my dog and she keeps all my secrets.
I don't have a bit of trouble telling them anything I want. The problem comes from their not listening. :)
well yeah, you have seen people train the dogs no and fetch. but yeah i talk to my pets all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment