Thursday, July 30, 2009

cats or dogs ?


Answers:
dogs!! cats are so boring! dogs jump on you when you come home. Cats just look @ u and yawn.
Both!
cats
dogs - allergic to cats
both, but cat thinks it is a dog
Depends. Dogs are fun but they need exercise space. Living with them in the city is a complete lifestyle. Cats are independent and co-existing with ours is always interesting. Oh, I like dogs, but I suppose because we have a cat I'd have to say:

Cats.
gotta have them both, ever since i got my first dog (have 2 now) a couple of years ago, after a life full of only cats
i love both, but if you're like me (running around, working late, going out on the weekends) it's not fair to get a dog unless you have someone who's going to take him for walks.

around my friend group - the ones with dogs have to go home early and can't do trips overnight because they can't leave the dog home alone that long. cats are self-sustaining for the most part and their low maintenance make them a great pet for a single person!
Neither Get A Crab!!
Both are good but with cats it depends a lot on their individual personality. Some cats are very independant but then there are those that are just as affectionate as most dogs. In fact most of my cats have been. Overall I'd have to say I prefer dogs though any animal is great.
Cats and dogs.
both, dogs first
Both are great pets but if you are busy and don't have time to walk the dog then cats only, but if you are busy you should have two so it will not be lonely while you are gone.
both!!
both
cats by far.thay're the most loving animals ever.dogs are nice aswell though.
Dogs All The Way!!
DOGS OMG DOGS THEY R SOOOOO BETTER THEN CATS!
dogs i love dogs and they are a great companion
I'm a cat person myself. I enjoy the calmness of a cat but then there is the playfulness of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment