Friday, July 31, 2009

Click here for a GREAT tip on how to get the green out of your rabbit bottles?

Put some dried rice in the bottom of the bottle and a little bit of water and give it a shake and rinse it out. You can see all the green come out, and then the bottle is like new.
Answers:
If you are getting ALGAE in your pet (any pet's) water bottle.. you are not cleaning their bottle often enough. Hence, you are probably not cleaning their cage or play area enough and should do it more often. Having algea in any animals water can make them violently ill. If you won't eat it or drink it, you shouldn't be feeding/or watering your rabbit with it!!
Fab idea, the green colour is a bit icky :(
I just use an old toothbrush, but I will try the rice thing, thanks.
Sounds like a good idea. How do I get my rabbit to stop pooing everywhere?
i use old thin toothbrush but thanks!!
I'll try that in my husbands musty flask,lol
that is soooo sad!
I'll remember that if i ever get a rabbit
Cool! Does anyone know how to clean hamster water bottles? Email me to tell me how at- cowgirl_rock@hotmail.com or livin_in_a_barrel@yahoo.com
thanks! i use a baby bottle cleaner! that works fab as well!
wow, thanks. il try that next time i change my rabbits water.

thanks!
Why would there be green in? It sounds like it needs fresh water daily to prevent mold. Eww.
You could also take a leaf off something like a privet bush, break it up a bit, pop that in the bottle with some water and shake it good and proper - voila, clean bottle and no wasted rice!
i use a baby bottle brush

No comments:

Post a Comment