Friday, July 31, 2009

Chicken with 4 legs?

I just read this story.apparently its true. They show a picture. Im curious what You folks think.Seriously, is it possible?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/200.
Answers:
True.
Indeed I have seen it for myself.
In addition Our local newspaper "The Robesonian"
Robeson county, North Carolina carried both picture and story
about this.
I know the farmer and seen chicken several times. It lived about two years.
Even odder-The farmer still owns and drives a pea green "gremlin"

Now thats a car you don't hear or see much of anymore.
LOL
Not only possible, but think of the marketing potential. Drumsticks for everyone!
More drumsticks. Great for KFC.
Yes. There is a guy who is "collecting" freaky animals. Mostly 2-headed.
yes it true how ? TOO bad it doesnt work, or it would have been a contender for the fastest chicken.
Looks like it could be real, just look how many conjoined twins in the human and animal world there are! Just think about all the chemicals we injest. Not to mention all the inbreeding that goes on on the farm. I just wonder why it took them 18months to find him..
Quite possible I'm sure. Though it's also possible to fake photo's like that. If it drags two legs behind it - you would expect sores on the feet. However, I'd put that more down to the writing being slightly wrong, than the photo being fake. My bet is that it's true. You do get both people and animals with extra limbs.
Yeah it is possible and I have seen the same picture and it was verified as real. Just like people can be born conjoined, I see no reason why what should have been two chickens instead came out as one with four legs
I guess so
Ha Ha I seen that also

No comments:

Post a Comment