Thursday, July 30, 2009

cat or dog?

which is the better pet out of either a cat or a dog, and why?
Answers:
Dogs. A dog will miss you and gets mega excited to see you when you come home, it will want to play and be with you.

The cat will not give a stuff it will be like "have you got food?, No? then go away, i'm sleeping".
Dog becuaes they kill cats.
Cats, because they don't need a lot of maintenance
dogs, because I like them
One of each. They are very different animals and I couldn't live without either.
dog, they listen..
I like both. But I have cats because they don't need to be walked, are trained to use litter-boxes, and keep your home free of pests.
Personally, I think a cat, because they don't require a lot of maintance, but will love you just as much as a dog will.
Dogs love you unconditionally, they are very loyal and can be easily trained to do whatever you want. Cats are very independent and dont really give a dam if you are there or not. I chose dogs.
I've had both. But I prefer a dog because they are more interactive. Sometimes cat get wild hairs up their butts and start acting like you're the cat and they're the owner.
dog if i show him that i love him, he will return to me
Dogs
Depends on what you want out of it. Dogs need Way more attention, cats are aloof. If you want to baby an animal, get a dog, or if you want security. If you want a fluffy thing to pet when it wants to be petted, get a cat.
IT all depends on your environment you live and how much time you are willing to spend with them. IF u don't have a lot of time and u a busy person then get a cat. But if uhave lots of time in your hands and is pateient and has money then GEt a good dog.
Dog they are more intelligent and love like you more

cats are stpuid and love your food/home not you
A DOG!!

Cats are so moody, I just got me a beautiful puppy and love him so, he loves me too, and it didn't take long to train. They are great company, hair doesn't shed and doggies are so loving and affectionate, they are faithful, cats stink, (literally) I'm allergic to them too, now.

I've had both and the experience with the dog is so much better, they care,cats act so arrogantly and yes, like somoeone else said they act like you are the cat and they are the owner (lol) I felt that way with the cats, my puppy is the best, I chose one that won't get big.
Have to say dog are more playful
i think dogs are a better pet because,they come to you when you call them by name . cats may come to you depending on - if they are in the mood .

No comments:

Post a Comment