Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats or Dogs?

which do you think is better? i am taking a poll.
Answers:
Cats are better in my opinion. They are more self-sufficient, cleaner, and they sometimes hunt mice too. You really don't have to train a cat, and they clean up the messes they leave (ie: wastes). My cat is so adorable. I have had her for over thirteen years and she is as cuddly now as she was then.
u
dogs rule
cats, the fat and lazy kind. you know, the ones that sit on the back of the couch and stare out the window
both
Self-confessed cat lover (I know, I hate myself for it)
Dogs
dogs rock
forever dogs
although cat are america's most common pets.
Dogs are WAYYYY BETTER cats r stupid
personally, i would rather have a dog any day. dogs are loving, loyal, and they are excited to see you no matter what. even when i step out for two seconds to take out the trash, my dog is so happy when i come back in. dogs keep you young--no matter how old they are, they are always puppies at heart. just playing with them for a few minutes can be so therapeutic. it's wonderful to see how unconditional their love is for us. so yes, i pick the dog.
Dogs, more friendly and intelligent..
cat you dont have to potty train
It depends on your preference. See dogs need more attention then cats but they are also more loyal and comforting for me. Cats are great too but you need to give thm a bit of space though.I have had so many cats and dogs over the years that looking back it warms my heart.so really it's all up to ya
I like cats but I prefer dogs, my b/f is a cat
person.damn traitor! He, he just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment