Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cat or dog?

what do you like more?
Answers:
I love them both so much I couldn't say!
I like cats i have 5 cats and thay all have different personality's
I also have 2 littles dogs
I like dogs more. They care more about your feelings and come in many more color and shape varieties than cats do.
I've had dogs all my life and I got a cat for the first time a few years ago and I love her but I still really love dogs the most my cat is a total diva wants to be the center of attention so I can't even think about getting a new puppy now.
i prefer a cat than a dog. they are cute pets
I personally like dogs better. Not really the animal I prefer, I just like how big my St. Bernard is. He always makes me feel safe, is cuddly, and keeps my kids occupied. If cats where as big as dogs, it would be a big toss up!! I have two dogs and three cats and love them all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment