Wednesday, July 29, 2009

can you help name my tarantula?

i have a chile rose tarantula but i don't know what sex it is yet and i need a name.
Answers:
Rose if its a girl and Spidey for either! My daughter says Fang!
dave
forget those names he really should be named larry, thats my dragons name!
Incy Wincy
my friend called hers fernandez!
Taz
How about 'Ugly' or 'Hairy'?
Don't know how you can keep one of those creatures in your house, I've gone all cold just thinking about it!
hairy legs
Legs. ;-)

I've known tarantulas (belonging to friends, NOT me) named Sheila, Rosie, Ingrid (after Ingrid Pitt, the '60's horror movie star) and Emily. All girls, naturally.
how about tranny.
Chris Tarrantula
Boris, as in Karloff
long legs
Trans-tarantula!
JANICE
Humbert.
name him/her TARAN
Cayenne.

The spice that gives chilli its heat %26 it's also rose-coloured (well sort of)

(though I must admit to secretly really liking 'Spydey' as a name suggested by someone else)
How about 'WTF', then when strangers to your house ask WTF is crawling up there leg you can tell them?
Octavia or Octavius. It means 'of 8' and your arachnid will have 8 legs.
It's actual name is Chilean rose. Some people get confused by it and think it is chilli as in the pepper instead of the fact that it comes from Chile the country.
Boy - Mikey
Girl - Tianne
Alfie or Charlie
Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment