Thursday, July 30, 2009

cats or dogs?

i prefer dogs
Answers:
I prefer little doggies.
dogs rock
DOGS OF COURSE!!
If you check out my IM and name you will know my preference. Actually, I do like cats also but my favourite is dogs.
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS
ya like dags? Dags!?
Cats
dogs, i have a lab puppy
both.keep it and have fun by just enjoying there tricks at each other
two dogs
two cats
i prefer more than one
that's the only way in life
Cats
I LOVE DOGS BOSTON TERRIERS
I prefer dogs but i got a cat pawned off on me and i don;t have the heart to get rid of it.
Cats. They are lower maintance, but just as cuddly.
I love all animals, but I remain a cat person. I like a cat's Independence, and I find them fascinating animals to observe: They have complex personalities. Ferrets are also ultra cool, but they're very high maintenance.
I have a dog. 8 mo. old female Cocker Spaniel to be exact. But I would prefer a cat b/c they are low maintenance and they don't have a body odor like dogs do. Just a humble opinion!
dogs! ive got a jack russel
cats rule!! anyway, i am afraid of dogs, and on top of that, allergic to dogs!
rats.but dogs are cool too
i lov dem both dere sooooooooo much fun
Dogs! They are a lot more cuter. Cats are mean.
cats
cats. they are far more intelligent that slobbering, foolish dogs. and if a cat is mean to you, then more than likely, you deserve it.
I love them both but I don't think I'll own either. I can't stand to pick up ca-ca. lol.
I am particular with rabbits. They are low matience and their business looks like pebbles. lol. rabbits for owning but dogs to hang out with!
Dogs drool--cats RULE!!
Dog there is a reason the call him "mans best friend".
dogs! cats are gay there always jumping on your *
Cats- are so cute and fluffy and can cuddle..kitty breath smells so good.
Dogs- are cute and friendly and cant cuddle as much as a cat can but can play more with you than a cat can, more active than a cat and so on.
cats, dude
dogs! cats r just annoying and i just love dogs!
DOGs, the best animal in the world! Loving,affection,
and forgiving, they are Gods, special creatures,
"All Dogs Go to Heaven"

No comments:

Post a Comment