Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can you please tell me about your pet? How do they show they love you? What cute and sweet things do they to?

make you smile. I adore animals and I just love hearing about how wonderful they can be. And the cute wonderuful things they do that make you go 'AWWWW'
Answers:
I have 2 dogs, a pomeranian and an eskimo spitz. My pomeranian is nothing but a snuggle dog. If I sit on the couch, she sits on the couch, most of the time in my lap. If I lay down on the couch she snuggles up next to me, sighs and lays down. Heck, if I go in the kitchen then she has to go in the kitchen. My spitz is pretty much just a ball of energy. He plays with his toys and no one else is supposed to touch any of them or else he suddenly decides that that is the toy he wants to play with. Last week I was watching a sad movie and started crying though. It was like he knew I was upset and he picked up his tennis ball, jumped on the couch and dropped it in my lap and just laid there looking at me. It was like he was saying "Here, you can play with my tennis ball because you are sad." So of course I had to play with the tennis ball and act like it made me feel all better. He jumped off the couch and picked up another toy and laid on the floor playing with it while I played with the tennis ball.
I have a bird and I adore, but sometimes it's really annoying when it's noisy.
I own a cat. She does the sweetest thing. She will climb up in my lap and want me to pet her. then i will tap my lip with my finger and tell her gimme kisses and she will lick my lips. i think that is soooo sweet. i have had many cats and she is the first to do this. i love animals too they are soooo sweet. My bf has a dog she is a full blooded English Springer Spanial she is soo funny and smart. Glad to answer your question.
i have a dog.and i just luv it when he goes around running in the grass.then suddenly .sitting in the grass.pushing his face into grass..
My Rottweiler (went to the bridge) used to have this rumble (aka the rotty rumble) when you pet him. It was like a cats purr only loud and scary. He would sound like he was going to rip your face off. Really it was his way of purring. The more he was enjoying it, the more terrifying it sounded. ( I know- not so cute and cuddly- but funny nonetheless) I miss him so awful bad too.
My little cat is aloof much of the time - she really doesn't think that much of most other people, but she does love me. She lets me know when she curls up next to me when I'm reading.she doesn't do that for anybody else. And when I'm sick, she'll come keep me company, even laying down on my chest. I've never seen her do that for anybody else, just me. :)
I have 4 cats that I acquired after Hurricane Katrina. The older female, Clarice, wouldn't let me touch her for most of the year since then. She now eagerly approaches me and wants petting. It's the sweetest thing I have experienced lately. It was hard to win her over.
i used to have a pet also.it's a cat.his name is mcyau. because of the sound 'meowww',,,simple,right?
erm..i can tell you he's a good cat..he really behaved..
and he refused to eat packed food that we bought..
normally.he liked to eat the food that we eat.heh3.
and the feeling..of course, he really can understand us.
especially me.when i got mad.or upset.he could smell
that.he3..and quickly came to me.and snuggle his body..
kissed my foot.it's so adorable..i can tell you that..
but.sadly..sadly.tragicall. died because of a car accident..
i was so so mad.that i felt for the very frst time i lost the one that i loved.hurm.that's it.

bubye~amie
The cat ( Ribbon) pets us , she stretches up and makes a petting motion with her front paw, usually after we pet her. She also wakes me up if I don't get out of bed with the alarm, she walks on my pillow till I get up.The dog (Bengal) usually has her butt in the air and her front legs on the ground, meaning lets play, if you are not getting the hint she will softly "ruff" at you,she will go to great lengths to get approval, she is a very fierce (barking wise) watch dog. Bengal also has to have the last word if you have scolded her, she will add one last bark after you tell her no.Very head strong.The bunnies (Chip %26 Pickles ) stand on hind legs to be petted.When you are holding Pickles, she tickles you with her whiskers (right before she nips you, not hard) The fish just swim to the front of the glass when you walk by. The gold fish will sit and stare at us for hours, like we are his pets.
My cat krackajack is awesome and a badass. When I come home from work he comes running to rub my legs we go inside he gets a treat then we sit down for a game of world of warcraft he sits on my lap and seems to enjoy watching. when he sleeps on what has becone his chair sometimes he lies on his back with his legs sticking up. I wuv him furry much.
I have too many animals to recount what they all do! I practically live in zoo - but they all get and give love equally.
i have a cat named kinko's a white abd gray maine coon mix she is so funny
just the other day i came home and she was sitting on the answering machine listening to my voice and pressing the button over and over again.
My little chihuahua (POLLIE) is 13 yrs. old and the cutest little thing.
She is chocolate brown and 4 1/2 lbs. She loves popcorn and will bark at the microwave if she thinks it is taking too long to pop. Tricks: dance, whisper, plays dead when you yell bang!, rolls over, sit, high five, down. loves her little rubber caterpillar and tiny tennis ball. Would eat anything (EXCEPT mushrooms, lettuce and chocolate of course) but now is getting older so we really watch what she eats. Sleeps a lot also now and rolls up in her blanket and smells like doritos! She has heart murmur :( but is doing well. The best little doggie in the world!
I have a cat. a half siamese.. half *whatever*.

Her name is .. wait for it. The Sugar Plum Fairy.. or.Poo-face for short. She is chronically shy. so shy, that I have lived with my flatmates for almost 3 years and she still runs away from them if I'm not around to 'soothe' her.. lol.

She is a beautiful cat, so shy but clingy. I think, if she was a human, she would be one of those toddlers that cling to their mums like there was no tomorrow.. hiding behind their mums skirts.. literally. and then freaking out every time a someone happened to notice them.. LOL

About 7 years ago, I went to Europe for 4 weeks and my Dad, who is just brilliant, came to my house every second day to feed her. well, he would send me an email every fourth day and he was always say. 'fed the cat. patted her, got bitten!' or 'fed the cat. tried to pat her, got scratched'. LOL and this is the man incharge of her precious food. lol.

Anyhow, my girl is chronically clumsy as well. She is the only cat I know who can trip *up* steps and get herself stuck on her back, trapped between the wall and the edge of the bed. hehehe.
We have a turtle named Siikastaaba and a hamster named Friskie. Both are great pets! The turtle was rescued from the garbage somebody dumped it there and we adopted him and the hamster we bought from a breeder. Friskie si so cute when i open the door to her cage she comes over and sniffs my hand, then she runs around the cage 3 times every time it's 3 times, then she comes back and jumps into my palm so I can hold her then when I pick her up and put her next to my cheek she takes her nose and rubs it side to side on my cheek like she's kissing me! It's adorable. Siikastaaba he likes to bang around his tank to get out. He has a system that if he keeps knocking his tank I will come take him out and let him crawl around. He loves it and if i don't come say hi to him when I get home he will bang alot just to get me to go say hello to him. Then I have to take him out, in the morning he bangs a couple times to say good morning I think. I will go past him and say good morning and give him some food and he will be okay but if I don't say good morning he will bang a couple times till I answer him, it's cute because when he bangs he is bumping his shell up against the tank to make aloud banging noise but he rears his bootie up and it looks like he's dancing.
i have two cats and one bird the cats will come in to the bed room and sleep on the bed until the light go off and then the cuddle up to me and go to sleep and when i have my bird out he will give me kisses .
My cat follows me like a puppy dog - He will stare at me forever - He just loves me - I love him too.
i have a dog and when im watchin tv or some he just walks by me and nugde against my legs so i could play catch w/ him
my cat will follow me around the house rubbing up against me and meowing and then he'll nip the back of my legs gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment