Thursday, July 30, 2009

can you swim with dolphins in georgia?


Answers:
*laughs* It's Discovery Cove, which is across the street from SeaWorld in Orlando, both owned by Anheiser Busch Corp. It's a great park and probably the closest place to Georgia where you can swim with dolphins.

Last time I was there it was $210 per person for entry into the park including a dolphin swim. Check out their website for current prices, which I believe have increased.
i don't know but that would be cool!
I am not sure in georgia but there are many places where u can swim with dolphins! just d a little searching on google or sumthin and around where u live. you are bound to find a place where u can. I know some very popular ones down in florida but not sure about georgia i've never been there, But if u look really hard then i am sure u'll find one!
I bet there are some places. I would call the Atlanta sea aquarium and see if they know of any places. I live in Florida and there a lot of places here where you can swim with them, but the price is so very high! Seaworld's Dolphin Cove is like $200.00 a day for one person. It may be more now, it was a long time ago when I checked that price, and thought to myself, forget it! I see tons of dolphins in the wild!

Good Luck and Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment