Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can you talk to animals?

some poeple say they can communicate with animals, what do you think?
Answers:
Oh, you can talk to them all you want! You can also talk to your computer, your car, your plants and any number of other objects. I totally think you can.
My cat listens to me, obeys me, she's a good girl.
yes, like commands but not talking and communicating like humans
sure you can, but they can't talk talk to you
Yes you can..I talk to mine all the time..Trust me, they know there names so yes they do listen.. My goats even know there names. I can call out one name and that goat will come to me. My cats and dogs are the same way.
Sure, you can talk to animals.
Don't expect them to talk back tho.
Seriously tho, I really believe a lot
of animals understand when you
talk to them. They sure can read
your actions. I've always seen that.
They sense if you like them, or not
And act accordianlly.
yes i can iam a dog cat and many more animal we and some other people at the university of HARVERD call our self animal whispers and hope one day to be able to talk to every animal on the planet this in not a joke.
Yes I could talk to animals they just dont talk back..
I communicate with all my animals. They do understand what I say or ask of them. But I communicate with much more than mere words. If you show your pet love and are very close to them than they can sense all your emotions and comfort you. If you see them with your heart you can tell what they are feeling too.Watch their actions. They will tell you what you need to know. Their eyes say a lot too.
So yes there is true communication pets and humans! Just open your heart to them and all the wonder they possess.
I can understand what my dog wants from me and I can get him to understand what i want from him. It's a bit like having a conversation with a foreign person when you only know a little bit of the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment