Friday, July 31, 2009

cats or dogs? which do u rather?


Answers:
DOGS DOGS DOGS; they are WAY more fun than cats (which I like cats also!). They are always ready to please whereas a cat only will play with you if they want to; not vice versa! Also you can rough house; walk; run; play frisebee; etc with a dog; I've never seen a cat play fetch!
both, dogs more, i like wild cats
i love cats
dogs of course but cats are ok love all animals
I have both, but Dogs are more loyal and affectionate. My cat is a big luver.. when he wants to be.. but my dog has to be near me most of the time. He even knows when I am home alone and becomes more alert and protective..
I would rather have dogs. Big dogs. I own an American Fox Hound and a mixed beagle/basset hound. My first dog was a black german shepard. I like the bigger dogs because they can take more rough play. I dont have to worry if I back up and step on their tails.
Dogs, because theyre more energetic. Cats are less hyper, which makes them easier to handle, but dogs like to play more.
dogs definately!
Dogs, for ME,cats are stinky and don`t listen to you.Dogs make good friends and well i am sure cats do ,but there not for me,and make me sneeze,but i think it depends on the person and where you live,please don`t have a dog in a apartment,dogs need to run and play
dogs!
Dogs! Cats are too snobby!!
both, pet dogs rule but wild cats like snow leopards are the best!
Dogs, they don't attack you like cats but then again cats don't do much so you have more time to relax so I say both.
right now we have 4 cats! the only one i like is my cat. and all i want is a puppy and my cat! so i like both. but i prefer dogs better. they're more personable
cats are the easiest to take care of but i choose dogs
Both.
dogs but it depends if u want someone to play wit a dong will be good or if u want someone to sleep and play a little get a cat but i would get a dog because they are more active but if u dont want to pick up to much poop get a cat
Both. But if I HAD to choose, dogs.
Dogs, i'm allergic to cats.
Dogs all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment