Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats or dogs?


Answers:
To quote my favorite Christian comedian Ken Davis: "To a dog you're family, to a cat you're staff."

Dogs all the way.
DOGS
dogs..cats are more solitary animals and dogs will want to be around you more.
Dogs for sure.Cats are selfish and don't appreciate there boss!=0)
Cats rule, dogs drool. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Cats, definitely.
Dog people are controlling %26 bossy, that's why they can't handle cats : )
BIRDS baby!!. They're smarter and cleaner.
Both - but if I had to choose - DOGS
Cats-they are easier to train.
DOGS
If you are a lazy pet owner, then get a cat.

If you don't mind walking the dog and taking care of an animal.get a dog. They need much more attention than a cat.
cats..they are so much cleaner
as pets?? DOGS
Why must I choose between human's only perfect love's?
Cats for me, definitely! I love 'em!
cats! and dogs
cats
Well, I have both. Dogs will do anything for you. They will love you no matter what. Cats are easier to take care of, they will love you if and when they feel like it.
Cats are great for keeping away snakes and other rodents and the dogs are also great for keeping the cows out of the ranch house yard, and keep the coyotes and other wild life at bay. They both have their pro's and con's but being a rancher, I have to say both. Both have saved my life from being bitten by a rattle snake
horses there the BEST!!
I own both
BOTH!
=)
I like Cats.
The dogs are more inteligent.

dooooooogs.
Well I love them both dogs are more active and playful and cats are only usually playful when they are kittens. But cats are more cuddly. I can't choose I love them both.
Ferrets there like cats soo cats

No comments:

Post a Comment