Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats or dogs?


Answers:
dogs they don't shed hair like cats do and they don't smell as bad
definitely cats

i'm not a dog fan

watch this funny video:
http://www.devilducky.com/media/30757/.
Dogs, they dont pee in your house.
i like dogs but i hate to walk them all the time,so im getting a house cat in about a week when i move into a new apt. :)
I like dogs, but I like cats also, so I have both, I have a calico cat named Snickers(a girl) and a puppy Pitbull named Prince(a male)
DOGS WOOOOOOOOH!!
Dogs roule.
Cats, of course! Cats are intelligent, they clean theirselves, they are beautiful, mischievious, what more can I say? CATS!
DOGS! they are WAY more loyal than a cat.
dogs, dogs, dogs. dogs, dogs, and dogs. they are playful, smart, and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment