Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cats or Dogs or Other.?


Answers:
Cats %26 Dogs
I like them all.
dog
Are you thinking of getting one? I'd say get one of each and raise them together.. it's so cute watching cats and dogs play together.
definately dogs!!
both!
I would pick other, monkeys are my favorite! They are so cute and they can act like people. But cats and dogs would be my second chocie.
One of each.
CATS of course!!
Other, get a gf and she will help you decide!
Dogs! They are soooo loyal
Haha. is that not the most impossible question?

I say fish. but then I have pretty much one of everything so I'm partial to everything. I work in a pet store.. lol
I love both but because I work crazy shifts I can only have a cat as a pet. They are a little more independent than dogs and don't require such a regular routine.
CATS!
Dogs
If you are a person who is calm and gentle than a cat, if you are a person that is sporty and lively, then a dog.
Cats are usually calm, peaceful creatures who like being petted. and dogs like excersize and attention and also like being petted.
(I know cuz i have both) so it depends on how you are.

Hoped i helped =)
2 cats 2 dogs
DOGS! I cannot stand cats! Platypuses are pretty awsome too.
dog dog dog all the way!
I live alone, and also want the freedom to take 2 - 4 day trips at times. Cats are naturally more independent than dogs, need less care, can be left for days(in most cases) because they will not eat more than they need, and do not hav4e to "go" outside. If I lived in the country, I would have both. Dogs require more attention to be emotionally healthy, Need more excercise than they can get inside, and, frankly, shed more %26 smell more. A cat raised from birth will be just as affectionate as most dogs if trained that way, yet can amuse themselves when needed.

I hope I have helped you make your decision.
Cats!

They're nicer, they can't RIP OFF YOUR FACE LIKE A DOG!
And , they're easier to take care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment