Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can you plz give me a pet name for a hampster!?!?

I raelly want a hampstaer but my mom wont let me till i think of a name plz name at leats three! THX! Smart_Blonde :)
Answers:
I have had many many many hamster. some of the names that i used or that i like are.

fireball
runt
butterball
pumpkin
simba
zipadee
sampson
ruffles
russel
gus
skeezer
pelet
skip
1. Julia Roberts
2. Ted Danson
3. Carlton
There. Three names for a hamster.
Fluffy
Tiny
Hammy
Depends on what color hamster you get..

I have an all black hamster named "Darth Vader".

two other possibilities:

"fluffy" and "cutie-pie"
Fluff, Puff, and Buttercup. there 3 names.
* DIGGER**
Ham Scram %26 Stamp
hehe i just got a hamster about 2 weeks ago i also had trouble naming him i named him Ferarri after a car.. hes a good little buddy
Ted E. Bear
Fluffball
Kiwi, because of the hair
Simon, Penut, Penut Butter, Maple, Cookie, Squeaker, Caremel, Snickers, Skittle, Skittles, or Twizzler.

Good Luck with the rest!!
Call it JUNIOR
My very first hamster was named Baarli,..it means "little bear"
my kids have hamsters.. their names are Cuddles and Dumpling
we named ours pooh bear since he poos everywhere- so you could just pick your favorite band, cartoon, or t.v show and use the names you like from there.
from Little Bill,, Elephant !
Last month my hamster died.he was 3 years old..his name was Mr. Kisses
1. Monty
2. Sookie
3. Kibbles
4. Rollie Pollie
5. Sushi
6. Chester
7. Milly
8. Maui
9. Telly
10. Oreo
Sparky, Pookie, Buddy
scamper..skittles.. whiskers

No comments:

Post a Comment