Friday, July 31, 2009

Cats or Dogs?

Do you like cats or dog better? why?
Answers:
I absoutly love cats. They are so much easier to take care of than dogs. They don't jump up on you. ( well most ) They are so independant. And did I metion sooooooooo beautiful?!? Yep.. cats are so much better than dogs.
i like dogs better because you can train them
cats because they so nice . NO I am not GAY :)
cats.don't know why.i just like them
cats 'cause they are morse cuddly and looks after them selfs and.
oh I don't know I just like them. :)
Dogs - cuddly, fwuffy, cute, doting, friendly, funny.

Cats - evil

What do think I prefer (woof!)
I love dogs in the sense they are more active they play fetch, follow commands. (I have a dog. I have had him for 8 years). I love him. He is very lovable and sweet. (cocker spaniel).


I love cats in a sense that they are more laid back, no slobbering, very lovable, dont eat very much, and are beautiful creatures. They seem to be a stress reliever.
IT IS A PERSONAL CHOICE
Dogs, their not stuck up like cats!!

Dogs Rule - Cats Drool
Dogs!
It comes down to the litter box for me.
Dogs, they are so lovable. Cats, they are so lovable. I guess it is a tie with me.
Dogs,because they are faithful..i don't know people say like that.


nai


dogs beause they like going for walks and are more engeryic, always happy to see u when u come home, always the 1st to greet u at the door, easy to train to do tricks.
Dogs rule and cat's drool !
Dogs mind much better, they don't claw you or your possesions to shreds, they don't have stinky littler boxes, they are easier to train, the are a good door bell and alarm clock. They guard your property, and protect you. They are always happy to see you. My dog catches mice, moles, and other critters, so who needs a stupid cat??
Cats. You don't have to walk them and if I go away on an over night, no one has to take care of him.
cats, i hate that wet dog smell
Well I like both, but I like a dog better to actually play with and be active, while cats are nice when I just want to relax.
dogs. they are loyal. cats don't need you , and if they feel you have interrupted their life in some way, they fock up your things.
I like both equally for a multitude of different reasons.
In the past I have had both cats one dogs. I find dogs to be better there smarter and they dont scratch things up they also just want to be with you and respect you unlike the cat who sticks to them self al the time. If your looking for a friend choose a dog. If your looking for some thing to cuddle every now and again choose a cat.
Dogs, definately dogs. Cats are evil, single minded selfish little blighters that will trash your furniture, your home, your life! And you could be allergic to the weird dried mucus they produce from licking themselves so much. Dogs!
i love my dog i have French bulldog,i don't have a cat because i am allergic to them my girl had a hair less cat and i was not that allergic to but it was still bad at time's but i don't hate cats just allergic
Boy, thats a hard one because everyone has their own preference. Cats are soft and cuddly. They're fun to play with. They're curious and independant. You dont have to take them outside to the bathroom. They are just an all around wonderful house pet to have. On the otherhand, they have to be declawed, brushed if they have long hair. Their cat box stinks like crazy and its nasty to clean them out. And sometimes they thru their litter all over. You can leave them for a weekend and they will still be alive when you get back and so will your house.
Dogs, on the other hand, (my preference) love you no matter what. They are loving and loyal. Its fun to teach them tricks and fetch things. When you take them for walks you can dress them up in cute little clothes while at the same time the walk is getting you into the fresh air and getting you excercise. The downfall is that sometimes you dont have time to take the dog on a walk and run the risk of them pottying in your house You also cant go for a weekend and leave the dog in the house alone. You would probably end up with a big surprise on your floor when you got back. So whatever you decide, there are pros and cons to both cats and dogs. It just depends on what you prefer.
Cats mainly because they are independent they don't need walking. They seem to be able to return from their journeys by the time you get home always welcoming you.
With dogs you have to take the out for exercise which seems more of a commitment.
I prefer dogs simply because they are more lovable than cats. Some cats are lovable but usually only females. I don't particularly like to change the litter box either. I like both and have had both cat and dog living together inside in perfect harmony with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment