Thursday, July 30, 2009

cats or dogs?

I have three dogs and one cat, so I can't choose either way. I love them both. What do you think?

*easy points hehe*
Answers:
I have the opposite of you. I have three cats and one dog. I love them all. They are all different but still loveable.
I love all animals, but I would rather have a cat than dog. Probably because I had cats all my life and aren't used to dogs.
Why choose? I love them both and mine have always gotten along..
What do i think of what? you having cats and dogs, or of how much you love them?
thats dead easy both hun lol
keep em' all
Dog
CATS. NO DOGS. AW HECK, I CAN'T DECIDE!
I think I like dogs better. But I do have an outside cat and she is good at killing rodents, so I like her too. I guess I just prefer dogs as companions.. cats as pest control!
both are good
Bolth Of Course!
dogs [:
Cats because they are so mellow and that is awesome.
I have a cat that thinks she is a dog. She knocks at the door to go outside to do her business. She cracks me up.
i have both too. two cats and a dog. i prefer dogs though.
i love all the critters!!
I love both
but right now i would let them stay away from my bunny
Cats - because they are mysterious, graceful hunters, and most importantly they are lazy and low maintenance. Like me. They also taste good with barbecue sauce. Just kidding.

;>)
all my cats ran off on me (LOL! go figure) i love dogs anyway
i think that you dont need to choose between them at all, and its cool that you love them all
I have dogs and love them dearly but lately I'm leaning toward cats. They don't need walked when it's freezing outside. And you don't have to keep letting them in and out all day.
dogs
Why choose everybody knows its dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment