Saturday, May 22, 2010

Did you have a childhood pet that you wish you still had?

I remember my fifth-grade teacher gave me a poodle named Charlie. I loved charlie because he was mine, he listened, knew tricks and never left my side. He'd walk me to the corner and would be there when I would come back home from school. I've had pets after him, but none of them could ever top my Charlie.
Answers:
Yes i do and i wish i still had him! When i was like 5..( that is so long time ago!) my mom finally let me have my own dog.up to that point i was dog crazy and helped feed/water/play with my mom's boyfriend's pit bull. I got a all breed mixed( no clue to what she had in her!) . She did look like a minature sheltie though., i remember many people asking if she were a purebred one but thats besides the point. Sasha(thats was her name) was the PURFECT DOG! She protected me from the older bigger kids on the blocks, she didn't need to be leashed, she stayed right at my side! We had a fence in yard and she had plenty of room to play and all, she was a out side dog( which my mom absolutely loved! though i did try to bring her in numerous times..with out no sucess! There was once a tornado and she wouldn't come in! My mom had to drag her in and lock the door so she wouldn't be outside. Well we had her for a few years- 3 i think before she was stolen from us. We searched and searched and searched but we never did find her. I missed her soo much and i have never gotten out of the habit to see if my shelti like dog is around the corner.though that was like sooooooooooo many years ago. We know she was stolen because we had a witness to the crime but they didn'tget enought of details to help us.

As you have had other pets, so have i. Though none came close to replacing that sheltie looking dog!
Yes, I do.
I had a mini party poodle ( black and white spotted) when I was a senior in High school he got hit by a car and I cried. His name was Skoshi. I had him 7 years.
yep my dog was lovely she saw me thru my childhood %26 oddly she died on the day i found out i was pregnant
but she visits me in my dreamstates so i know shes ok
yes. her name was princess. she listened too. she was the sweetest dog.
My parakeet. He flew around the house and loved to watch football games with us on Sunday. He had a great personality and got along with everyone. He'd sit on my dad's shoulder and watch him shave.
Yea her name was Roxie she was my favoritest Rottwiler ever.She was trained to do what ever you wanted!I miss her so much!
of course. hey they have a cute song for that name good bye charlie, im so sad 2 c you go.
My yellow tiger cat Minki. He followed me everywhere like a dog. In the summer, we would lay on a hillside in the sun %26 look at clouds. I would get up %26 hide when he fell asleep. When he woke up, he would panic looking for me %26 make the funniest noises 'MMMMMrouw,mmmmmm-rouw-rouw!' till I jumped out, then he would run %26 jump in my arms %26 push his head all over my face. My neighbor used to call him 'Weirdo' because he was so strange. He was the only cat I ever knew like that %26 I still miss him.
i had this cat and it was really smart and very kind to me but not to other people just me i don't know what happened to it but it was my favorite pet of all i was like six or five years old that was my favorite cat of all and i have another pet named mistherif and that cat hated me me she scrated me a lot and growled at me she only liked my brother and sister. and i had another pet named crazy it was a bird it was always so happy and looked kind tell you hold him he gets really crazy he starts flying and biting me ot hard though and i had another pet it was a hamster i don't remember its name my teacher in preshcool gave it to me i took really good care of it i think i think it died i'm not really sure and i have another pet it was a cat it triped my mom over at night and she broked her arm and her ex boy friend took it to a place and she brought it back i think it climed the tree and when my mom was taking me to second grade and it jumped off the house and on to my mom car and it jumped off the car when we were on the high way and i never saw here again. im going to stop writing i guess i wanted all my child hood pets back
I did have a box turtle once.
yes my cat BUSHCA, he died like 15 years ago but will never forget him..

No comments:

Post a Comment