Sunday, August 2, 2009

did you ever have a hermit crab?As a pet?

I did
Answers:
yea except they died right away
no!! but my best friend did!
At the pet store, they sell them with deorative shells and little houses now. They have little race tracks, and a hammock.( I doubt they'd use such things)
hahha yea!! most boring thing ever
yes, until i cracked his bones and ate his meat!
I did, he was named Mr. Crabs (I know, I'm so original, lol).but then my Electric Blue Crawfish ate him.it really pissed me off! :o(
Yes I did. Herman lived one year. He was pretty cool. He changed shells about 4 times.
i had it for a week..a friend of mine gave it to me cuz she didnt want it. it smelt so bad.i let it go after that
im never having one of those ever again
what would be the point they dont do sh-t
I've not had one, but I've heard from owners that they're curious creatures. They're not the most exciting as pets go, but they're fun to watch shed as they change shells and they're pretty easy to clean up after. Many people I know use a 10 gallon tank and have a small part of the tank sectioned off with guppies in it. They made their tank look more like a miniature exhibit at a zoo :-)
I would love to, since there are so many different shells, and they are easy to care for.
I did have several of them. They are kinda smelly. Their cage gets a musty odor because they like to be misted with water. They pinch when handled and the large ones really hurt. But if you just want something interesting to look at with minimal care they're OK. They just aren't much of a pet to handle and interact with.
no but it would probably be cool
I did! I had one named Donut and it died like 2 days after I got it and then we have another one named Speedy and he is huge!!
yea i had like 3 of them
I have 6! I got them thinking they where easy pets, until I read about proper care and stuff! They are doing fine, switching shells, eating, molting and climbing. Plus my kids love them!!
nope but i want 1
Yes, I currently have 3 hermies. They are fun to watch(if you can stay up late enough), but they take alot of care. Mine haven't pinched me yet, and I hope they won't for awhile
my sis did. and it stunk when all 4 of them died. not only the crying but the stink!.
Yes we currently have 54 of them!
The only ones I ever had were ones I caught myself and they didn't last very long. Let me just say, dead hermit crabs smell really, really, really bad.
Yeah, me and my brother do, we have 2.
Yes, we have had hermit crabs for over 2 years. We currently have 60.

Sabrina
I had one for several years I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment