Monday, May 24, 2010

Do Black Widow Spiders make you nervous?


Answers:
A little bit, not near as much as the brown recluse.
Yes, and where I live we have brown widow spiders, too. My garage is full of both kinds, it really skeeves me out, mon!
wow you're brave.black widow spiders scare the s out of me
They make me VERY nervous because I know their bite can make me much more than nervous - dangerously sick!

I am so glad you were not bitten but please, please do not do this again. Your life is too precious. Picking up a black widow spider is like playing Russian roulette (putting one bullet in a gun's chamber, spinning the cylinder and firing the gun at your head.)
you betcha!! yikes!~~~~~~~~~~
No. I am immortal. I have inside me blood of kings.
Black spida? Wheya? AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH..
I love black widow spiders in fact i found one the size of a trantula few weeks back and I was playin with it crawled around on my hand and stuff but as long as u don't frighten it it won't bite u that goes for anything. people think everything is dangerous black widows, rattlesnakes, bears, etc. but thier only dangerous when ya scare, spook, frighten em or if thier really hungry!
Nah..Never found one yet that lived through a size 10 stompin.
black widow spiders don't make me nervous
I've been bit by a lot of spiders: worst reaction I had was heart rate was very fast, hives all over, and I thought I was going to pass out. "The Aggressive Spider" each time the reaction I get is worse. Personally I don't want to be around any spiders.
Oh yes, all spiders make me nervous.
I hate them all.
Black Widow and the Brown Recluse spiders I hate the most.
I would rather kill them then catch them and put them outside.
OMG!! You make my skin crawl! I've been terrified of Black Widows ever since a bad experience as a child. However, several years ago I told myself I wasn't going gto get that freaked out over them any more and so far I'm cool. BUT! I'd never risk getting bitten. You're asking for major medical trouble.
Look i wont beat round the bush but i dont believe you, black widow are shy spiders and to catch one out and about and to pick it up.
Not after they've been liberally doused with strong insecticide and then crushed for good measure.

Acracnophobic.

No comments:

Post a Comment