Saturday, May 22, 2010

Do any of you have a pet rat?

if so, what's her name?
Answers:
My girl is called Dottie cos she has black dots on her back instead of a stripe. Since then she has lived up to her name and is completely mad! Now she's neutered, she should have slowed down a bit but she hasnt, she still has no fear and gets into eveything. I dread to think what's gonna happen when she moves in the 4 baby boys. They are all very cheeky and get up to all kinds of mischief. Their names are:
Tea(or "T" for trouble)
Coffee(or "C" for cheeky)
Honey
Lemon.
I also have 5 boys in another cage and their names are:
Storm
Cloud
Comet
Sunny
Lightning
My rats name was Tucker. ( Female )
My sister did! She wanted to name her Reidell, a very dignified name. But I renamed her. Ratty! And it stuck.
I do and her name was moo, because she was spotted black and white like a cow.
Hi rattgirl, I had a pet rat, her name was "Lucy". She lived for 5 years, which I've been told is quite a long time. My boyfriend buried her under this very old oak tree at his lodge. We loved her so much! XOXO Moonpie
yea i have a pet rat! i love hi,m he is so cute he is black and white i love him i hold him all the time my little sis named him pipsqueak
NO rats are gross as hell
I used to have a pet rat named Squeeky. He was very friendly and smart. Unlike other small animals like mice, gerbils and hamsters he never bit.
oh wow rats r very dirty.sorry no offence
I used to raise them. Some of my favorites were Mousy Tung, Metroid, Blue Girl, Socks, Ketchup, Tan B*(sorry, it's a curse word), and Lasagne.
Suey. She's a siamese dumbo.
yes i have about 15 of them and they all belong to my kids. i have all breeds from curly coats to hairless to dumbos to blues. they are fun to have and one of my females that i got from the pet store 2 days ago is ready to have more babies how exciting. well all their names are: chunky monkey, coocoo, sassy, steel, slash, yumyum, may, nosey,perks, miss lady, big daddy, big mama, tiny, spunky, snooty. i will be naming the new ones when they are about 3 weeks old because by that time i will know all their personalities.
I have two rats, both male, their names are Danny and Tom. My kids named them.
Kept rats for years. Polo was my first. Then we had :

Bully Boy
Shy Boy
Pale Face
Surrogate Mum
Dark face
Whitey bitey
I have rats. Their names are: Duncan, Cramer, Teko, Seth, Adam, Joey, Tola, Izzy, Winnie, and Ruth. So right now I have 10 rats - 2 females and 8 males.

I've had a Philip, Ratleigh, Michael, Ben, Peter, Mr.Whiskers, and Stellar. My first two rats were Mary and Martha. Oh yeah, then my second rat was Alexa, I've had many rats. I don't remember all the names right now, but they all had a special place in my heart.

About 4 years ago, I used to do rescue and had about 35 rats at one time, they all had names, I just don't remember them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment