Saturday, May 22, 2010

did you think an animal would eventually kill him?

that guy with an accent from crocodile hunter died today i think or yesterday did you think an animal was eventually going to kill him one day?
Answers:
holy crap it was such a freakish way to go too!!

but i wonder since they were filming that for a movie if the accident was caught on tape??
yes! i couldn't stand that dude anyways!!
I mean babies and wild animals DON"T go hand to hand!!
yeah, that guy was pretty crazy. I though he would have at least lost a finger or toe or something. Never thought he would die like this.
I think that was the best way for him to die, even though he left behind young kids and a wife that loved him very much. But I think that's how he would have wanted to die, helping animals.
Kind of. Especially since I just saw that other movie this weekend. Grizzly Man, about that psycho that lived with the bears for 13 years. He thought he was friends with them. and the guy and his girlfriend ended up getting eaten by a bear.
i seldom think of how people will die. how morbid.
yeah, it was only a matter of time. he loved working with the world's most dangerous animals. seemed like a cool person though, kinda kooky and funny.
Yes. There's a line between humans and wild animals that shouldn't be crossed, and he messed with the bull one too many times is all.
yes, it was bound to happen.
yeah i did get tht feeling, and i feel really really bad for his family, even president bush was in shocked and upset. He was in fact more brave then alot of military people, and i always looked up to him the world will miss him especially his wife.
Not really.
"the guy with an accent from crocodile hunter"?? what a MORONIC thing to say. He's AUSTRALIAN, his name was Steve Irwin, and he WAS the Crocodile hunter.
But you're a yank, aren't you? Don't even know where Australia is.
Yes. Who would have guessed it'd be a stingray though?
No and Yes. I didnt want it to happen. Steve Erwin at least went out doing what he loved. I wish his family the best!
of course
I think he was Austrian or something. Anyway, somewhere by South Africa I think. Yanks rule by the way.

It certainly was a matter of time but I thought he'd lose a leg or arm or even his wife.
Yeah, I always used to joke around with my coworkers that we were going to turn on the news one day and find that he had been eaten by a crocodile. I really did think he would get killed by a croc someday. But to be killed by a stingray, completely a freak accident.

I feel sorry for the guy. Right now hes in croc heavan.
if you play with fire, you'll get burned
Well he died doing what he loved, if your going to go and its not of old age, might as well be doing something you love. I guess I always knew something could happen, Steve knew this too and was willing to take the risk. He had been bitten and stunk many times but he loved the animals so much and teaching people about them. He was willing to risk it. Even then I鈥檓 still shocked and sadden by his death. I so enjoyed watching all of Steve鈥檚 shows was his crazy sometimes yeah but he was always entertaining and you could just see that he was passionate and loved what he did.

they said it is not often that people die from being stunk by a stingray, if only the creature had stunk his arm or somewhere just not his heart he鈥檇 still be with us. Well he is back with his dog Suey.
When its your time its your time.and today was his time.
I thought he might be killed by an animal, but not a stingray!That one was a big shocker!
I never really thought about it. But I will say he died doing something he truly loved! My he RIP
Sad as it is, i think alot of Aussies had kinda come to the conclusion the guy was bullet proof, or something like that. He was unique to say the least but he'll be really missed. I just feel sorry for his 2 kids and wife.RIP Steve.
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment