Saturday, May 22, 2010

Do animals have souls? Can they haunt houses like people do??

I Think so
Answers:
yes they do,becuse ever since my beutiful cat that got killed by a rattle snake died ..hes been haunting me in my dreams,but he dont realy haunt me he just is my new gaurdian angel and becuse he is ,..he just came up to me one day and found me ,not me finding him and now he watches over me. so every time i go to sleep ..hes always in my dreams and they say that the dead comunicate through uncousiousnes ,as when you sleep.
My coworker says that her deceased Doberman occasionally visits. It lays in its old spot on the floor and sometimes scares the cat like it did when it was alive.
YES!! Iv seen my dog "Sundance" ghost sitting in her favorite chair after she had run away in 1987.She was transparent,,I could see her color but could also see thru her.She slowly raised her head as if she had been sleeping %26 she looked right @ me.I looked @ my brother %26 when I looked back,,she was gone.I think that was her way of telling me to stop looking for her because she had come home. And,,,Another dog of mine "Midnite Thunder " parished last May,,I had a house guest from another state,,my friends daughter age 19,,she said that she had heard a dog walk across the floor (nails on floor) to her %26 then in the kitchen @ 10;30 a.m. ,,that was the time my girl used to get up %26 she would come up to my chair %26 kiss me then go to the kitchen looking for scoobies.
Yes they do
No.. They go straight to heaven and wait for the person that took care of them on earth.
Yes, animals absolutely have souls. Or more correctly, they ARE souls. Those pets who we have been especially close to are the same as family or close friends, and they can indeed "haunt" us (in a friendly %26 loving way, of course).

1 comment:

  1. Possibly true. it happens when you have a broken trust, and you are emotionally so weak that you feel everyone and everything is seeing right through your soul and skin. first i thought it is my imagination or a depression act. but then i had to note down facts of being these things true. i never liked the idea of having a pet, specially dogs. but , this has happened to me twice. years ago while i was sleeping in my family house i felt something around me and finally biting my throat when i opened my eyes. i could feel the jaw grab on my throat. i don't know how but sooner the feeling disappeared. i though it entered inside because later in life i never had a dog barking at me or coming near me. now very yesterday morning i was reaching for the cab to my office. i saw a black street dog with crying like black eyes walking by me and looking right in my eyes. well days passed at office as usual and i went home. slept at night .. and around 2:00 am in the morning today only... i felt the mattress on my left side pressed as if some four legged animal would step on it. then my doubt was clarified... i was able to clearly hear heavy dog like breathing in my ear. i know you wont believe me.. but it did tried to sticked inside. when the feeling and breathing became unbearable i got up shaking my hands trying push away anything that was onto me. but i start feeling double breathing inside. means inhale my chest is raising then another inhale on the back side of the rib cage. i got really scared with this and started praying. i happened to see and feel other souls and ghosts throughout my life so i always kept religious things with me and around the house. even my office bag has Gita, and other booklets belongs to my religion. when the feeling didn't go away for 15 minutes i opened one the booklet and started to read, so did the bring peace to the dead soul ritual and ended it with final prayer. at the end of final i begin to feel my body hairs raising like we usually feel in winters or cold. finally the feeling of another being inside go away. but i did not sleep fine.. i reached office at 6:30 - 7 am and tried to sleep. later on i googled and found this one. i want to let it out so posting it here. but still i not sure why it happened.

    ReplyDelete