Saturday, May 22, 2010

do any of you have pet rabbits?


Answers:
yes i got our pet rabbit on saturday, hes only 11 weeks old. pure black with little grey bits on tips of his paws.hes the most lovely thing i have ever seen and loves cuddles!
I did, the neighbor's dog killed it, why do you ask?
yes we have a black rabbit but it isnt very friendly
I have two lop-eared bunnies. Brothers named Hip %26 Hop.
I DiD bUt %26lt;>%26lt;>%26lt;>%26lt;>%26lt;>%26lt;>%26lt;>%26lt;>
How can i have rabbit, since i am RABBIT.
Yes , I have two rescue rabbits. Both very cute!
I have 2 rabbits, both rescued. One from the humane society and one from the house rabbit society.
I have a beautiful lionhead named Izzy. She's black and about a year old. She is really sweet and getting friendlier by the day (I've only had her for a week.) Do you have a rabbit?
No

No comments:

Post a Comment