Saturday, May 22, 2010

do aminals have pubic hair??


Answers:
they r covered with hair for gods sake
snails, earthworms, snakes etc don't.
not that I have seen. I have work with a lot of different animals
LOL.. thanx for the 2 points and the laugh
animals have hair all over there body I highly doubt anybody has taken the time to classify a region on an animal as a pubic region just so they can call the hair in that area pubic hair
yes
some of them
wat u wana do with them?
lots of aminals have pubic hair. My pet panda has pubes, but he usually keeps 'em shaved. Not that I've looked, that's just what he told me. He also likes to smoke weed with his bong made of bamboo, but that's totally irrelevant to the topic. Don't know why I brought up the bamboo bong, but whatever. This is awkward. I'm gonna stop now.
Not birds or fish



.or lizards.
a certain species of snakes do O.o
if it is its generally the same as the rest of its fur
uh thanks for the two points
Can't wait for the school holidays to end so you kids stop asking idiotic questions! How immature.
By "animals", I'm inferring you mean mammals and marsupials, because fish, lizards, birds, etc. don't have any hair. Most mammals are covered with "fur", so there is really no difference between their pubic areas and the rest of their bodies.

A more interesting question would be "Why do humans have pubic hair?" Because pubic hair, like the hair on our heads are the remnants of fur which covered the bodies of our prehistoric ancestors (assuming you are not a "creationist").
Try lifting up their tails and look for yourself.
what a weird question..you have a very strange mind..
Excuse-me did you speak to me ?
they all have just like you.
Most mammals do not have pubic hair, they actually have fur similar to that covering the rest of their body in their genital area.
some animals do
but it really depends
oh my some people really like us to have 2 free points
thanks
no
Animals have hair every where except the baboon.
I can tell U that FROGS do not. They swim in the nude, and this means not even a hair is there to hide their beautiful bodies! :-p~
You are pretty strange god anyway thanx 4 the two points!
luv ya x
hell yes.they do sister!!
Sorry would`nt know and don`t intend to find out think thats something you should do yourself if thats what you want to know just hope you can explain what your doing when your caught inspecting an animals nether regions.
No
Snakes dont
well we're a species of animals- and we do!

2 comments: