Saturday, May 22, 2010

do any of you people have a golden retriever?

Let me make it difficult how many of you people have pets and if so please name all of them! I love pets so please answer!!
Answers:
My golden retriever is 8 months old. Her name is Willow.
The two cats are Mandy and Star.
The fish don't have names except we refer to the plecostamus as the sea monster because it is so big.
I have 3 turtles and 3 dogs(don't laugh) turtles-dipper, iggy, leanord dogs-mira, chester, junior
I have a sun conure at present.

I recently had 2 cats - until the new man in my life is real allergic - so we gave them to a nice family and adopted the sun conure (who was from a neglected home life..

Before that 2 black labs - but the ex has them now.
hi,,, i have 4 dogs,,,, AJ,, aka Pooter,,,, Scooby,, Walter-Catfish,, and Boudreaux,,,,,,

good luck
1 Puggle named Myska, nickname Piggy
and a tank full of fish. they don't count cuz they don't shnuggle
i have two dogs a beagle named chase and a pitbull mix named oreo
i did have a kitten but i had to put her to sleep two days ago her name was my little motorboat cuz she purred so much. i miss her
I have 1 Golden Reteriver-Russell
1 Collie/Husky mix-Meeshka
4 Chickens-Chick, Preditor, Henny, Clucky
1 Angora rabbit-Hazel-(From the book Watership Downs)
1 mixed breed rabbit- CeeCee
I have two golden retrievers, and alot more pets.
-4 Horses-
*Tierra, Daisy, Tucker, and Pharley
-10 Dogs-
*Pinto, Hogan, Spice, Sugar, Milly, Lilly, Mercedes, Brandy, Snoopy, and Hope
-4 Cats-
*Coke, Captain, Morgan, and Beans
-180? Cows- my favs are
*Josey, Butthead, Lanette, the brownswiss (name??), Janel
-140 Heifers- my favs are
*Ginger, Natalie, Jennifer, and two that i dont know there names.

So thats all i have, the horses and dogs are my favs though.

No comments:

Post a Comment