Monday, May 24, 2010

Do dogs and cats have E.S.P.?

On two occasions I have been in my bedrom when my dog has acted very strangely. The first time I was sitting on the edge of the bed, the dog came in the room and started to growl and bark. She was staring straight past me at the wall. The curtains were closed so it could not have been a bird or squirell outside the window. The hair on the back of her neck was up as if in attack mode and she would not acknowledge me when I tried to calm her down. This went on for about a minute. The second time was at about 11 at night and she stared to pace, and growl and bark and once again she would not acknowledge me. And this time it went on for about 5 minutes. Has anyone ever had something like this happen to them.? Just curious to hear some feedback.
Answers:
well, how do you correlate this with ESP?
My dog barks in the middle of the night and it scares the crap out of me because he must be hearing someone outside! haha. but i have learned he can hear the slightest of things, maybe a car door slam down the street.

BUT. i must say I think my old dog sensed the 1994 bad earthquakes back in northern cali. She started running around and underneath things, whining. and then like a minute later the big earthquakes.

I have heard that dogs can sense that. and either she did or it was coincidence
Dogs have extreamly good hearing. She probably just heard somethng that you couldn't. However it's also possible that your dog has a mental disorder. If this keeps happening then maybe call a vet for a recomendation.
i kinda have - sometimes my dog acts really strange and starts growling and staring out the window and there's nothign there. i don't know. but i have also heard animals can sense when natural disasters are about to happen.
Like humans all animals have the penitential of such feats in theory.
im not sure about dogs but i believe cats do, my cat has been scared to come inside ever since we moved house and i know that it is haunted

No comments:

Post a Comment