Saturday, May 22, 2010

Did you know that you should never put peppermint mint drops into your cats mouth?

My cat like to eat everything, including candy. so when we were sitting there I put a peppermint mint drop in his mouth. Afterwards he was acting really weird and ran off and when I finally caught him he had a beard of foam coming out of his mouth. I open his mouth under the sink and rinsed it out. he was happy when i rinsed it out.
Answers:
Yeah, there are many things you shouldn't put in your cat's mouth. Obviously, peppermint drops are among them. Please don't experiment with your cat too much. Peppermint was never intended for cats anyway.
They don't much like toothpaste either.LMAO
You should not be allowed to be near animals what did you do with the rabbit you tassered
No, I didn't know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment