Saturday, May 22, 2010

do all animals lovers have a conscience?


Answers:
I can't speak for other animal lovers but I do.
No, there's PITA.
no.
Nop. Parrots - to name just one example - have the intelligence of a 3 year-old and live for over 50 years. They also don't live on their own in the wild. So which conscious person would buy one? . And which conscious person would sell them?..
It's spelt PETA..aften stated as Peple Eating Tasty Animals. And Parrots do live on their own in the wild. Ever been to Africa? They are very smart and travel in groups of 10 or 20. Sorry not really answering the question but I guess thats cuz I don't get why your asking. Just thought I'd correct some answers given though! have a GREAT day!
No except the Homosapien, sex a biological function.
PETA is the most ridiculous "organization" ever invented.

If my dog has done something wrong, he knows. To me that's a conscience.
Yes, Pinocchio gave me Jiminy Cricket.
most do most likely.but not all of them

No comments:

Post a Comment