Monday, May 24, 2010

Do beavers travel in packs or herds or what?!?

me and my friend had a discussion today.do you say a herd of beavers? or a pack of beavers? or a swarm of beavers? lol HELP! :S
Answers:
Beavers usually live in family groups. As many as 12 beavers may make up a family, but generally there are 6 or fewer. The group includes the adult male and female, the young born the year before, and the newborn
I don't believe beavers travel. They dwell, and I think they live in actual families. They are families of Beavers that dwell. Yeah that's right.
well, useually beavers travell alone because they are solitary animals unless its breeding season.
i would definitely say they travel in a vanpool.

lazy dam beavers.
I thought beavers traveled in panties! And yes, I've heard of beavers!
Because of the female connotation, I'd say beavers with mutual travel plans are members of a bevy.
A Family-Beavers a a strong family unit, raising thier young together..and staying together until the young grow up and move out:)
Go to the mall, that's where they hang out, and ask them what they call their group.

No comments:

Post a Comment