Saturday, May 22, 2010

Do animals rape each other?

I didn't know where to put this. I dreamt of a badger raping/buggering a cat last night - t'was a strange night leading up to it: I'd been led bath for about 7 hours drinking my home-brewed beer when I just fell asleep. The badger had bitten into the cat's neck and was thrusting into it - clearly raping it. So that made me wonder when I awoke.

Do animals of the same species rape each other? Does anyone know of interspecies animal rape?

Excluding humans of course.
Answers:
Yes they do -
Have you seen male dogs mounting terrified bitches? Just sex.
However monkeys force thmselves on others in the troupe to show their dominance as well as being randy much of the time.
As for inter species - how do you think mules are produced?

A donkey can be mounted by a horse BUT IT WOULD ONLY BE LOOKING FOR A STABLE RELATIONSHIP.
YES !
YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE BEHIND ALL OF THIS BUDDY STOP DRINKING.
lol.WWWiiiiiiiieeeeeerd.an. to answer your question, if the animals anything like my cat then yes!! from what i've seen he WON'T take no for an answer!
I don't believe so.
So glad you used the term "buggering", a little British are we..
I guess he was "badgering" the cat..NO MORE BEER FOR YOU.and I thought I had weird dreams
One of the definition of rape is unwanted entry. Animals don't really care very much, since they don't percieve sex like humans. So really, its not rape.
i really dont know what to say i suppose its feasible but nature probably intervines somewhere they probably dont have an attraction to other species as we dont find elephants attractive so expect it is much the same
Yes, that's how many species of animals mate, I have never heard of inter-species rape however, probably not, because they instinctively know what will produce a viable offspring.
The only creatures to hav esex for pleasure are humans, dolphins, and certain sub-species of monkeys.

Other animals only have sex for procreation. As far as rape, it's not like we think of rape. The part of the brain that controls instincts wants to procreate. Thus, the body follows through. They don't think about it like we do.

Some animals (sugar gliders come to mind) mature at different rates depending on gender. The males mature much faster that the females. Thus, two gliders put together at the same age won't always be ready together. There have been observations of males forcing themselves on females, causing severe injury.

Most mating seasons are triggered by the female. Female goes into season, males smell her, mating ensues. For animals like birds, males show off for female, female pipcks one, mating ensues.

*edited to add* Much of the misc humping that is occasionally seen in the animal world (dogs for example) is not mating. It's displaying dominance. "Hi, I'm alpha here, I'm going to hump you and you are going to deal with it." It's not copulation by any means, it's merely saying I'm a higher rank than you.
Possibly?
yes they do.
It was just an alcohol induced nightmare.. calm down now.
yes to both.
ask any farmer and they will tell you it happens.

now.. having said that - animals have HEAT cycles. a sexually agressive animal will try to mate with a female of the same species.. if she isnt in heat she kicks or does what ever to get rid of him.. an experience male will back off and wait or try a different female..

now the out of species thing happens if a male has no females of his species to mate with and is driven by hormones.. llamas will try to breed sheep. I had a donkey who tried to breed my llama (he bit a large chunk out of her neck).. and so on.
Well it is clear to me that your name suits you, because that was a strange dream. As for the question about the rape of another animal. You would think that it would be rape but it is just animal instinct. So there fore it isn't rape, as bad as it might seem.
rape is a human term!!

so the answer is no!!
Well, I know when I see animals getting it on, it seems like the female never has much say in it, but then again they can't talk they're animals.I'm pretty sure I haven't ever seen two different species mate.What a crazy dream.
yes monkeys rape their young, sorry its a horrible thing but it happens
Controversial interpretations and implications aside (see Sociobiological theories of rape), sex in a forceful or apparently coercive context has also been documented in a variety of species. A notable example is bottlenose dolphins, where at times, gangs of bachelor males 'corner' females. The behavior is also common in some arachnids (spiders), notably those whose females eat the males during sex if not tricked with food and tied down with threads, and in some herbivorous herd species or species where males and females are very different in size, where the male dominates sexually by sheer force and size. Other animals which appear to combine sexual intercourse with apparent violent assault, also include some species of bird such as ducks and geese.
My rabbit tried to bump uglies with my guinea pig.

He walked away with a bitten ear.

Dogs try to hump humans..

So I would have to say yes.
They must do, have you seen Wayne Rooney !
yes
Actually yes animals can rape each other. I know that mountain goats gang rape a female until she can't take it anymore or she dies.pretty sad.
Yep. I feel really guilty for leaving my male rabbit with my male guinea pigs.

I don't think the animals know what they are doing though, they just so badly want to reproduce that they mate anything and everything.

I could tell that my rabbit had raped my guinea pigs because they had sticky 'stuff' by their bums. I should have known better, I know that he's sexually frustrated but I never thought he'd mount the guinea pigs!!
i have 3 cats 2 females and 1 male my male cat is so naughty he trys to rape the other cats i dont know how he gets pleasure from it cause we had his balls chop off!!1lololo

No comments:

Post a Comment