Sunday, August 2, 2009

Desperater For Help!!?

I am desperate for a horse, and my parents won't get me one!! I get good grades, get first in horse shows(I rent horses for shows), and I am to young for a job. Looking for any advice!! I AM DESPERATE FOR A HORSE!!
Answers:
What is this, the fifth time you've posted this same thing? If you don't have a horse it's probably either due to money issues or because your parents don't think you're responsible enough. One thing you can change, another you can't. You're lucky that you can borrow horses for shows, a lot of people don't get that. Now take the advice from before and try applying it, there's not much left to say. There are plenty of people that have to wait until they are in their 20s or 30s before they get their first horses.
Horses are a lot of responsibility its not just about winning shows. Show them you are responsible enough to have a horse. Who knows christmas is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment