Sunday, August 2, 2009

did anyone read that steve irwin died?

the crocidile hunter died from a stingray
Answers:
It is very sad, as he taught us so much about the animal world. He had a wife and two small children.He was such a daredevil! I know I will miss him..
yeah, I heard the same thing. sad :(
yes, i feel so shocked when i hear he is death
so sad
Yes, the news of his untimely demise is all over the Internet and TV networks worldwide.
yes.. that happened hours ago. it is old news..please move on with your withering exoskeleton of a life. people die. do you realize that we are just floating in space and that one dude's death isn't the end all or start of anything significant.. we are just animated gelatnous dirt and we are here for a miniscule amount of time. make sense?. cream of pampers soup. get over it
Really? I honestly did not know that.

/sarcasm
Yes, I 've heard.

sniffles! why don't you move on too. you don't have to answer the questions criticizing them .You must be very busy respondidng to all the same question. Good luck! and get over it!
Just ignore the rude answers. My son got stung by a stingray on his foot. It's extremely painful but not usually life-threatening. And I know of a lot of other people who got stung, but on the foot or leg. I read, however, that he got stung on the chest so it probably affected his heart. How sad!
yeah i have read that in associated press he was out in the great barrier reef.
This is the first I heard of it. No jokes either.
I read this question and I immediately thought, "this just can't be true!" This news is so sad! What a hero he is/was to all of us who love and respect wildlife. He was fearless, but so loving and tender with his children, wife, friends and animals. I thought he was invincible. Crikey..I am going to miss him just like he was my own family member! I don't know..it's hard to believe and I feel like I am in shock. :(
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment