Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cute names for my Nintendog puppy??

I just bought my Nintendo DS Lite today and need a cute name for my new Nintendog puppy, thank you!!
Answers:
POPPY
gummi bear sheriff
cuddles
Sonic!
sparky or cutiepy
Cyber
Tammy, Hatty, Ruby, Foxy, Beni, Lottie.
ruffles
caramel
spot
cluster
angel
bluebell
cuddles
JO JO
YipYip.
I like to give my computer pets fancy names like Hercules or Orphelia as this makes them seem grand. A short version can be used for cuteness like Herc.

Have a great time with your robotic puppy!
Dioigi, pronounced de-oh-gee. D O G
Mr. Tinkles has always been my favorite dog name, for either male or female dogs.
hmmmm. sasuke/mist/roy/link/lil cutey/ stuff like that
My DS puppy is called Maggie, don't pick anything long as it will get confused when coming to you. When you do the disc competitions it matters, lol.

Lulu, Petey, Pups, Mickey, Mikey, Tara, Bixie, Loopy, Sam.
I have four pups so far and they are
Wolfie - yorkshire terrier (my bloke named hime)
Flora - beagle
Tilly - dalmatian
Jimbo - poodle (named after my bloke, for his curly hair)

my real dog is called Scrappy. He is a jack russell.

have fun with your dogs!
Mr Ploppy
chubby, lilly, mandy, lottie, candy,.
male or female?
Elmo, Ziggy. Snuffles, Snuggles, Waffles, Dumplin, Tinker, Lulu, Mimi, Snaggle, Taddy, Kiki, Kichi, Scruff, Squidgy, Susie, Snoopy, Sassy, Dolly, Danny, Laddy, Speedy, Quiggles, Sachue, Cleo, Peewee.
Destiny
Diesel
Basil
Teagan
Benson
Deefa
Chino !
Spot
fluffy
boo
casper
betty
gizmo
bubbles
hope these help and hope you have lots of fun.
I have the same thing! I have a dachsund named Brutis, a husky named Luke, a corgi named Tracie, and a retriever named Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment