Sunday, August 2, 2009

Did anyone watch 'meerkat manor" ?

im so worried about little shakespeare, he was such a good meerkat, looking after his little brother etc. If u filmed these sort of programmes would u be able to stop urself from intervening?
Answers:
I personally think that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from helping the poor things. I live in South-Africa and I love nature, so when I get the opportunity to spend time in the wild I can't stand seeing animals suffering. Like when a lion is hunting sick or old animals, I always cry, but I can't do anything about it. So atleast u'r not alone. I don't watch meerkat manor a lot, but when I do, I split myself laughing, they're the cutest little things
I watched it too and I'm not feeling too confident about poor little shakespeare's fate after the snake bite. Only the next episode will tell how the brave little fella coped.
2 millions users of myspace already Listen this chart

Look at Here >>>>>> http://www.e-mailc.com/modules.php?name=.
We love Shakespeare and hope he's ok. Tough little meerkat!!
Yes I watch it. It would be hard to stop myself from interfering, but they are wild creatures and must be left alone if your going to get the information you need to help the whole species in the long run. Shakespeare is a tough little meerkat recovered from the snake bite, etc. He will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment