Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dead gerbil?

My baby gerbil died about 3 weeks ago. I really loved him, and I just can't bear to burry him. But now he's all rotten and my house stinks. What should I do?
Answers:
Pull out the crock pot and cook up some gerbil stew. It's great that he is rotting. It will bring the flavor out. Glad to help little missie!
Get or make a little box for him, then bury him. Put up a little marker and say something over his grave. Air out the house and put bowls of vinegar around to dissipate the odor. Decaying matter can be dangerous and cause infection.
Not to be rude but you have to either bury him or flush him down the toilet. That's gross.
ewwww. well you could just burry it. But get rid of any decaying material in your household.
Just barry him, I hope you feel better though. I'M SOOOOOO SORRY!
I had a hampster that died, her name was baby and I really loved her, she would sit on my shoulder and I would take her outside and she would stay on my shoulder and at first there was no lid on her home and when we were gone she would get out and run around and when we got home she would walk right up to us and we would pick her up and put her back in her home. She was such a sweet hampster and when she died, I used a Native American tradition for burying thier dead where you put some clean bedding in a small box and lay the animal on the bedding, you put a small amount of food in there and a couple of gerbil treats and maybe a tiny stuffed toy and bury the box, say a little prayer to the great spirit to help him or her on the journey and if you have your own yard you can put up a little marker. It is a sad thing to lose a pet and I am sorry for your loss but your gerbil has gone to the rainbow bridge and God is taking care of him/her now. Look up the rainbow bridge online and I think it will help you alot. Good luck
when my rabbit died i didn't want to bury her either. the vet told me i could have her cremated,so i could keep her with me. with the gerbil being so small i don't know if that is an option. try it.
I had a dwarf hamster named Sugar that died and I felt really bad. I put her in a plastic bag and kept her on the porch outside. My mom kept telling me to bury it and I just couldn't. Winter came early and the ground froze, so then I couldn't bury her. I kept the baggie out there and she started to decompose and pretty soon, all that was left was some fur and bones. In the spring, I dug up the earth and put her in the ground. I took a flat rock and painted her name on it and put some flowers around the rock.
Put him in a box, And bury him. Its gross to make your house smell!. Do it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment